THE COULTERSHAW TRUST
1. The Coultershaw Trust holds personal information on Friends, volunteers, donors, suppliers and other supporters. In using this information, the Trust aims to protect the privacy of the persons listed. The information held is subject to the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and from 25 May 2018 is subject to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
2. The information held for each person is name, postal address, telephone numbers, and email addresses and where appropriate the skills relating to work for the Trust. The information may include photographs of the person at the Heritage Site.
3. The information is used to send out Newsletters, Friends invitations, notices of meetings, the Stewards Rota, Working Party programmes and invitations to events organised by the Trust. The information is not used for any commercial purpose.
4. The information is held by the Chairman of the Trust on a secure file protected by a password. The information may be shared in whole or in part with other Trustees, and volunteers/employees for use in connection with the Trust’s activities. The Chairman is responsible for keeping the information up-to-date and for ensuring that the information is not held longer than necessary. An individual can request to see the personal information that the Trust holds on them, and request that any errors are rectified.
5. From 25 May 2018 under the GDPR the holding of personal information, including photographs, listed by the Trust as set out above requires the prior consent of the individual. An individual can withdraw this consent at any time and request that information held is removed. Without the consent communication with the Trust, including Newsletters and invitations, will cease.